Thursday, October 30, 2008

the bad, the good, the recognition

So I tried to run a couple of days ago an my always positive outlook was quickly crushed by the realization that after 5 weeks of no running I still have foot issues. Gonna see someone new tomorrow, hopefully get this all squared away before I skip town.

On a more positive note, Without Limits Racing seems to be well on our way to a good year. We sent out a ton of proposals this week and hopefully will come up with all the equipment needed to go tear up the tri circuit. Still looking for that big money title sponsor, so if anyone knows someone that wants to invest 300K to get there brand out there...were are your team.

Shout outs:
Phillies - can't cheer for the Rays they beat my Sox
Obama- i think this ones pretty clear
myself- back at the 5am swims and killin it

No comments: