Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chicago this weekend

Well after a day off on Sunday, I was straight back to work getting ready for the Chicago Triathlon this Sunday. Back to back races have gone well so far this year so I am expecting more of the same this weekend. Especially after doing a dry run last week riding and running all by my lonesome. I am definitely excited to be back on the TT bike this year, my Transition is crazy fast and every race on it this year has been a good one. Also with the way I ran last week, finally breaking 34, I am psyched to see if that was the running breakthrough I needed. For some reason I have always likes Chicago, from 3 years ago when I won the overall amateur race, to these past two years when I have had very solid showings amongst extremely good fields. I would expect this year to be no different, but hopefully I can finally crack the top ten as a pro.

Also, not to sound cryptic like Lance Armstrong does some times, but I have some big news coming about racing that I just want to get finalized before I throw out there as official, gonna be a huge step for me though if it goes down!

Chi-Town here I come...hopefully get to see some of the Hawk's from back in the day!

No comments: