Friday, May 22, 2009

Drafting in Austin...

Tomorrow I jump on a plane and head to the longhorn state for believe it or not the first time in my life. With all my swimming and racing I have never been to Texas and the fact that I am heading to Austin has me even more psyched. Everyone says its the best of Texas so I am excited to see whats what.

Racing my first ITU race of the season on Monday, gonna be nice to jump into some draft legal racing. It will be a far cry from the time trial start in Memphis last weekend, but will definitely be some good racing. Heading down there with Lance and Jimmy, hopefully have a good weekend, get some points in Mondays race and then enjoy a bit of 6th street for Memorial Day.

Feeling good going into it. Did a mock time trial on the old Morgul Bismarck course today, felt solid, and then got a great massage up at BCSM. Looking forward to a nice day off tomorrow while we travel and get ready for some racing.

On a side note, the Nuggets finished strong last night and look good coming home now. While Lebron is the sickest thing since sliced bread, what a finish.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day, take a second and remember what the holiday is all about. Have a good weekend!

No comments: