Monday, February 15, 2010

Pearl Izumi on board


I am really excited to announce my newest sponsorship partner for the 2010 season and beyond is Pearl Izumi! It will be awesome to work with a company that has the reputation of Pearl and is also located right here in my backyard so that I am able to be a contributor to where their clothing and racing gear goes in the future. Just got my first couple boxes of gear this last week and the stuff is amazing. I love the PI Streak training shoes, and the cycling gear is by far the most comfortable stuff I have ever worn. It is really nice to go out for four hours and not be uncomfortable in my shorts or freezing because the six layers I have on aren't quality stuff. The best part is that Pearl Izumi makes everything I need from racing suits, to training gear, to cycling and running shoes. Huge thanks to Tim DeBoom for helping me get my foot in the door, and to Geoff Shaffer and the other great people at Pearl Izumi for opportunity.

No comments: