Monday, March 23, 2009

Coming to a town near you...

So now that it is almost April I guess it is probably time that I set up a race schedule for the year. Now there are definitely plenty of things on here that can change and I am sure will and there are some split decisions that will have to be made but here is the first edition.

April 26th St Anthony's
May 16th PATCO Champs Ok. City
May 25th ITU Austin
June 14th Escape from Alcatraz
June 28th Philadelphia Triathlon/ Puerta Vallarta ITU
July 11th Boulder Peak/ ITU San Fran
July 18th Lifetime Fitness Minneapolis (invite pending) / ITU Puerto Rico
July 26th Nautica New York
Aug 22nd Pro Nats Tuscaloosa
Aug 30th Chicago
Sept 12th Pacific Grove
Oct. 4th LA
Oct 11th US Open
Nov 1 Amica Sprint Finals

Hopefully I will be adding a world cup race on here somewhere and hopefully I will be leaving the continent in hopes of doing some of the traveling that I was psyched for when I started racing.

Now I just can't wait for St. Anthony's so I can kick the season off...

No comments: